Join us on May 4th for NetSuite JAPAC’s flagship digital event – NetSuite On Air Asia-Pacific Edition.
Over the course of the day, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from NetSuite leaders and businesses just like yours on how to unlock your superpowers and accelerate growth.
Register now for access to exclusive content, including:
- Keynotes from NetSuite executives, including Co-founder and EVP Evan Goldberg, Jason Toshack (General Manager – ANZ) and Peter Quek (General Manager, ASEAN) and featuring NetSuite customers Emma & Tom’s and Everise.
- Relevant regional sessions on how to rebuild the finance function, a day in the life of a CFO, outgrowing accounting software and how to take advantage of the Singapore government’s Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
- An exclusive session hosted by Mark Dougan (Director, Frost & Sullivan), where he’ll discuss the findings of a recent landmark Asia-Pacific research into entrepreneurship and growing successful businesses.
- 15+ breakout sessions that will deliver practical advice on some of the most important topics for businesses today, including planning and budgeting, inventory management and ecommerce.
- Hands-on learning across topics like financials, inventory, supply chain and more.