What skills do APAC entrepreneurs need to succeed?
Join us to learn more about how entrepreneurs survived 2020.
The success of ambitious entrepreneurs is inextricably linked to the prosperity of their communities, driving productivity, job creation and innovation. But what makes the Asia-Pacific entrepreneur unique from those in other regions?
In this on-demand virtual event, Frost & Sullivan will present the key findings from its study of over 500 entrepreneurs across eight Asia-Pacific economies, and explore:
- Why do entrepreneurs create new businesses?
- What are the key skills that they need?
- How do they measure success?
- How did they fare in 2020?
- How does technology help them grow their business?
- What are the key lessons that they have learned?
Mark Dougan, Director of Frost & Sullivan, will present key findings and conclusions from the research. He will be joined by Gary Smith from BioPak, who will share real-life examples of how a successful entrepreneur has adapted to the new business environment.