The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) has launched a series of grants to promote the adoption of InvoiceNow e-invoicing network.
Starting 1 November 2022, Singapore businesses can take advantage of the following incentives and grant:
- InvoiceNow Transaction Bonus (ITB) is a SG$200 bonus for businesses who have sent 10 e-invoices on the InvoiceNow network.
- LEAD Connect Grant is a SG$30,000 fixed grant applicable to large enterprises who have completed an integration to the InvoiceNow network within 12 months from the start of the work.
- LEAD Transact Grant is an incentive of up to SG$40,000 that applies to large enterprises with an existing finance/ERP solution connected to the InvoiceNow network and meets a minimum number of transacting business partners on the network.
The good news is NetSuite is PEPPOL ready. That means NetSuite customers can take advantage of InvoiceNow and grants of up to SG$70,000 from IMDA* to make invoicing even faster and easier.
Why take advantage of InvoiceNow with NetSuite?
- Streamlined Invoicing: Reduce errors and time spent caused by manual invoicing.
- Secure and Faster Payments: Speed up validation through a secure network by PEPPOL.
- Real-Time Visibility: Access real-time business insights and monitor your business with NetSuite.
*Terms and conditions apply. For the full details about IMDA’s grants for InvoiceNow, visit the InvoiceNow Grants website.