Creating Social & Environmental Change Through Your Investments
How we deploy and manage capital has everything to do with our personal values and perception of the world. Never before has there been such a dramatic, important and fundamental indictment of traditional systems of investment, business and growth.
Join NetSuite for a live conversation on how businesses can engage with the world of impact investments—investments made with the intention to generate measurable social and environmental impact alongside a financial return.
- How impact investment funds navigate the dual mandate for returns and impact.
- Various ways portfolio companies can secure more favorable terms and reduce the cost of capital.
- How portfolio companies can position themselves to attract impact capital.
- What firms can do to address racial inequality in capital allocation, including efforts to fund and support black-owned businesses.
- Why companies boasting stronger Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and impact performance have weathered COVID-19 more successfully than companies with weaker ESG performance.