Get a sneak peek of what’s new in the OpenAir April 2021 release
View on-demand recording:
OpenAir April 2021 Release Preview
Come see what’s new in the OpenAir April 2021 release. OpenAir Product Managers will review the latest features and answer your questions.
Watch the on-demand recording to learn about
- Platform: Improved API extensions (REST, XML, SOAP).
- Expenses: Add attachments to expense reports and receipts using file drag and drop.
- NetSuite Connector: Custom export workflows, auto recovery, legacy compatibility, administration ease of use enhancements.
- User Experience Redesign: Redesigned list views in the Administration module.
- Reports: Project job code as dimension and filter on crosstabbed account-wide reports.
- Project Center: Delete bookings directly from the Project Center screen and a new simplified Gantt chart.
- Security: Password expiry notification. Maximum password expiration length set to 3 months.
- Mobile Applications: OpenAir Mobile 3.2 (Android) with UI enhancements, in-app rating and review, and other improvements.
- Desktop Applications: Customer enhancements and defects addressed in the OpenAir Exchange Manager 5.1.1 and OpenAir Integration Manager 6.4.0–6.5.0.
- BI Connector: More saved list view coverage.